Tank erection technology
ICC Engineering are using a sheet-by-sheet tank erection method. It is suitable when erecting various capacities. Building and welding takes place on the ground, allowing for better quality and safety of the works performed, welding control is simplier. Greater part of welding works is performed inside the capacity, irrespectively of weather conditions. This method saves much time for reservoir erection. This method has been used throughout the world for many years.
Advantages of tank erection using this method:
- Welding is performed on the ground.
- Welding seams are easy to control.
- Since roof construction is attached to the upper band wall in the beginning,
the tank is more stable at strong wind.
- Guiding catchers make reservoir stable in the bottom, maintaining oval shape.
- There is no need in scaffold.
- The works are performed with greater safety.